Duty-free shops, present at nearly every airport globally, offer travelers tax-exempt goods. These shops typically stock items such as perfumes, chocolates, alcohol, jewelry, men’s accessories, watches, bags, and similar merchandise, providing passengers with a tax-free shopping experience.
For More Top Organization Jobs: Click Here
|Dubai Duty Free
|Depending Upon Position
|December 8, 2023
Apply Also: Sales Executive | GMG Careers – Jobs in Dubai
Guide to Dubai Duty Free Careers |Apply for Job vacancies at Dubai Duty Free
What are duty free shops:
Duty-free shops are retail outlets commonly found in airports, seaports, and international border crossings. These shops offer a wide array of products such as alcohol, tobacco, perfumes, cosmetics, confectionery, electronics, fashion items, accessories, and more. Importantly, the goods sold at these stores are exempt from certain local or national import taxes and duties, making them available for purchase by travelers without the usual taxes applied.
Travelers passing through these designated areas, often referred to as international zones or duty-free zones, have the opportunity to shop for items without paying the typical taxes or duties that are imposed on goods sold within a country’s borders. The concept is based on the idea that these purchases will be consumed or taken outside the country, hence exempting them from domestic taxes.
Duty-free shops offer a convenient shopping experience for travelers, allowing them to buy a variety of products at potentially lower prices compared to what they might pay in their home countries due to the tax exemption. However, certain restrictions and limits may apply to the quantity of items that can be purchased duty-free, and rules can vary from one country to another.
It’s essential for travelers to be aware of the regulations and allowances specific to each country regarding duty-free shopping to avoid any potential customs issues upon arrival at their destination.
Click Here: To Learn about a successful Job Search in Dubai
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|Assistant Supervisor – Visual Merchandising
How to apply for job at Duty Free shop Dubai:
- Research Job Openings: Check the official websites of Duty Free operators in Dubai such as Dubai Duty Free, Dufry, or others. Look for their career or jobs section where they often list available positions.
- Explore Available Positions: Browse through the listed job vacancies that match your skills, qualifications, and interests. Duty Free shops typically hire for various roles including sales associates, customer service representatives, store managers, and more.
- Create an Account or Log In: Many companies require applicants to create an account on their careers portal. If needed, register an account or log in using your credentials. This account enables you to apply for jobs and track your application status.
- Complete Your Profile/Application: Fill out your personal details, upload your resume/CV, and provide relevant information about your education, work experience, and skills. Ensure that your profile reflects your suitability for the role you’re applying for.
- Submit Your Application: Follow the instructions to submit your application online through the portal. Make sure to attach all required documents and provide any additional information requested.
- Assessment and Screening: Depending on the position, there might be assessments or screening processes as part of the application evaluation.
- Interview Process: If your application is successful, you may be contacted for interviews. The interview process could involve phone interviews, video calls, or in-person meetings.
- Receive Offer: If selected, you’ll receive an offer detailing the terms and conditions of employment. Review the offer thoroughly and respond accordingly.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah