Cluster Sales Manager Jobs In Dubai | Adagio
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Company Description” Why work for Accor?We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
Job Description The Role:
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Cluster Director of Sales, and within the limits of established Accor polices & procedures, is responsible for planning and managing the overall sales and marketing of the hotel to achieve optimal occupancy, maximizing revenue, and meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives.
- Takes time and get to know the guests, and to be committed to service excellence.
- Is responsible for total revenue including group and transient rooms, group food and beverage, meeting room rental, local catering, and other avenues as well as assisting and actively participating in yield management strategies.
- Strategizes areas including market mix, pricing, status, direct sales, and marketing. Serves as an advisor to the Director of Sales on business intelligence.
- Develops and maintains (managed through marketing executive) media contacts, plans press conferences and other press activities. Acts as hotel’s liaison with media to promote good publicity and counteract bad publicity.
- Develops sales, marketing, co-marketing and brand initiatives to actively promote & position the Adagio Brand and Hotel.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities: Planning & Organizing:
- Prepares, implements and compiles data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Develops new plans and programs and determine the effectiveness of current plans and programs.
- Conducts market research/surveys, actively in marketing intelligence. Monitors competitor’s activities at all times including the social media platforms and reports to the Director of Sales for further actions.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Identifies new markets and business opportunities in collaboration with team and regional sales teams to increase sales.
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills to maximize hotel profit in all revenue producing areas.
- Ensures that all Heartists in his/her team report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, name badge and are displaying Heartist Behaviors at all times.
- Is fully aware and conversant of ISO9001/14001 and EarthCheck policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- Recruits the headcount for his/her team
- Manages his/her team in an equitable manner and in accordance with local labor laws and Accor philosophy.
- Evaluates each member of his/her team at least once a year give team members’ regular feedback on their job performance.
- Displays exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
- Convenes meetings with his/her team at regular intervals for information purposes.
- Directs and manages all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Surveys, reviews and analyses competition, market trends, customer needs and comments in order to be proactive and adapt with business intelligence.
- Manages/directs all advertising, public relations and promotional activities in conjunction with corporate marketing and public relations departments.
- Actively participates in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings.
- Ensures optimal compliance with corporate audits.
- Manages performance issues that arise within the Sales team.
- Effectively communicates with other departments to plan and schedule S&M activities to align with organization and each department goals.
- Conducts a daily briefing with department on current key activities.
- Evaluate changes in guest needs, the guest mix and competitive set, to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes as necessary.
- Ensures guest and employee satisfaction, while maintaining market competitiveness and exceptional financial performance.
- Is actively involved and directs the marketing, Social Media and Digital initiatives planning and strategies with Marketing Executive.
- Participates in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote a positive image.
- Ensures constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online with the design.
- Liaises with the Sales and Digital teams in Regional office for sales and Digital initiatives and adhere to the same in enhancing the hotel’s revenue while calculating the ROI for each initiative.
- Liaises with Revenue Manager and Cluster General Manager for enhancing the revenue streams, new avenues and ensuring that the revenue is maximised for the hotel.
- Keeps continuous interaction with Finance department for follow-ups on credits, accounts and reports to maintain best relations and performance.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to support hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Accompanies sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Acquires and develops new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients
- Actively involves in suggesting ideas to enhance traffic in F&B outlets and other revenue opportunities.
- Liaises with Front Office, Banqueting, F&B and Finance re: all Hotel sales activities.
- Produces and controls all sales literature, including brochures, flyers, poster, promotional letters and giveaways.
- Manages the RFP and other administrative duties efficiently with the team.
- Is responsible and holds responsibility of team for account management of key market segments.
- As directed, participates in tradeshows, road shows and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations.
- Establishes new corporate accounts year round and manages team productivity for new account generation.
- Informs concerned departments important VIP arrivals, property tours, etc. well in advance.
- Monitors a calendar on quarterly basis, promotions and mailer campaigns on Social Media with all departments.
- Regularly reviews competitive websites and offers in terms of product range, marketing and other digital initiatives.
- Manages the RFP and other administrative duties efficiently with the team.
- Closely follows up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients with his/her Sales team.
- Manages performance issues that arise within the Sales and marketing teams.
- Ensures appropriate hiring, training, motivating, coaching, counselling and developing of department’s team members.
- Is responsible for submitting weekly Sales and marketing report with detailed activities to the Director of Sales.
- Maintains account, contact, and activity and business details within Opera S&C and ANAIS according to Accor standards.
- Compiles marketing and competitive intelligence information.
- Is responsible for all reports, plans and key coordination of data with Regional Sales Team.
- Respects and applies the hotel and brand’s guidelines & policies.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel’s policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel’s emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
- Your experience and skills include
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Service focused personality is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah