Black Pearl Consult
Education and Community Outreach Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Black Pearl Consult
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Our client, a well-known event management company, is urgently looking for an experienced Education and Community Outreach Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi. The Education and Community Outreach Manager will play a pivotal role in planning, developing, delivering, and evaluating the Community and Education Programs at the company. This role is responsible for driving strategic expansion in community engagement in the arts and arts education throughout the UAE. The Manager will design a diverse and robust program to increase arts access and participation for children, young people, students, emerging and national artists, and the wider community.
- Develop and Implement an Education and Community Outreach Business Plan:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive business plan for Education and Community Outreach initiatives.
- Identify strategic objectives and measurable goals to drive the growth and impact of the programs.
- Conduct market research and identify potential funding opportunities, sponsorships, and partnerships to support sustainability goals.
- Create budgets and financial forecasts for the Education and Community Outreach initiatives.
- Connect with Artistic Programming:
- Collaborate with the Programming team to integrate educational components into artistic events and performances.
- Coordinate with artists, musicians, and performers to develop educational outreach activities related to their work.
- Organize pre-show talks, workshops, masterclasses, and interactive experiences to engage the audience and enhance their understanding and appreciation of the arts.
- Bridge Education and Community Outreach Programs:
- Facilitate collaboration between the Education and Community Outreach programs to ensure seamless coordination and alignment of objectives.
- Develop cross-program initiatives that leverage the strengths to enhance the overall impact on the community.
- Encourage knowledge exchange and best practices sharing between the teams to improve program effectiveness.
- Monitor and Evaluate Impact:
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the impact and effectiveness of the Education and Community Outreach programs.
- Regularly evaluate program outcomes and success metrics to identify areas for improvement and inform decision-making.
- Conduct surveys and gather feedback from participants, partners, and stakeholders to assess the programs effectiveness.
- Develop Collaborative Partnerships:
- Identify and foster collaborative partnerships with other organizations and institutions to expand the reach and impact of the programs.
- Work closely with local community leaders and organizations to understand the specific needs and interests of different communities.
- Develop and Project Manage Programs:
- Review and enhance the functions and resources of the Education and Community Department for efficient execution.
- Oversee the goals, objectives, and programs of the Education and Community Outreach Department.
- Advise the Executive Producer on the progress of projects under your responsibility.
- Identify and administer art and cultural programs/events for the community across the UAE.
- Screen potential community and education programs/events according to the company’s criteria.
- Plan, deliver, and monitor effective event delivery for education programs/events.
- Build strong relationships with schools, universities, and community groups.
- Administration and Cross-Departmental Communication:
- Document policies and procedures for projects and partnerships within the programs.
- Identify and ensure efficient and cost-effective technological requirements.
- Prepare reports on the performance of the Education and Community Section.
- Coordinate with Legal Advisor and HOD’s for external stakeholder contracts.
- Provide logistical support for projects/events, including visas, accommodation, transportation, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree related to Arts, Education or Events
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Arts Education or Community outreach in a public or private organization/foundation, with a genuine passion for arts education and community outreach.
- Being fluent in English and having a knowledge of Arabic would be a plus.
- Willing to work long working hours, when needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Dermatologist Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | SearchPlus HR Dubai
- Associate Field Professional Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Halliburton