E&I Construction Advisor Jobs In Sharjah | Enerflex Ltd
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
- Schedules and conducts meetings as required, at which time construction contractors, client construction teams can discuss jointly site related issues and provide resolutions.
- Monitors execution of project’s construction technical requirements, manages construction project, including resolution of field issues, implements request for information (RFI) process, and any other tasks as needed during construction.
- Attends weekly design and/or project construction meetings for project
- Develops comprehensive plans for construction areas
- Look ahead plansvise BGC of any default by the construction contractor and the projected consequences of such default and make recommendations to BGC regarding corrective action.
- Monitors project status, prepares monthly status reports and track status of project changes and schedule, meets regularly with the BGC site representative to update status
- Manages RFI process for timely issue resolution. Co-ordinates with internal as well as external stake holders as necessary to resolve RFI issues.
- comply with the Safety Plan
- Inform Contractor and the Owner regarding the progress and quality of the Work, as necessary to enable them to perform their respective functions under this Agreement
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
About Us Transforming Energy for a Sustainable Future. Enerflex is a premier integrated global provider of energy infrastructure solutions, covering gas processing, compression, power generation, refrigeration, cryogenic, energy transition, and water solutions. We proudly employ more than 5,000 highly skilled employees across over 25 countries worldwide.Enerflex places its core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity, and Success into action across all aspects of the business. Our innovation, strong commitment to safety, and superior service to our customers positions us as the optimal partner to meet the needs of the dynamic energy industry.We foster a culture of ensuring our employees have the tools to do their jobs right, but to also thrive in their roles. We pride ourselves in our competitive wages, extensive rewards programs, celebration of successes of individuals and teams, and are committed to ensuring Enerflex remains a safe and inclusive space for all.
Ener flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah