ELECTRONIC CARDS Jobs In Ajman | SKF Group
About the job
Are looking for a diverse technical environment at the cutting edge of current technologies? Do you have a taste for the field and are looking for a role of expertise at the crossroads of several electronic professions?
Then, you could be our next…
In a context of very strong growth and new technology development, SKF Magnetic Mechatronics located in Vernon, Normandy, France, is looking for its future…
ELECTRONIC CARDS INDUSTRIALIZATION EXPERT
Within the Clean Tech sector and future solutions for reducing electricity consumption, magnetic bearings are a remarkable technology. SKF Magnetic Mechatronics is a technological gem, world leader in the design, production and commercialization of active magnetic bearings (AMB) and high-speed motors. Our solutions are used in the energy extraction, transport and storage markets (natural gas, hydrogen, flywheel storage, etc.) as well as in industry (industrial air conditioners, waste water treatment, manufacturing of semi -drivers, …).
Located in Vernon, Normandy, France, SKF Magnetic Mechatronics (250 employees) devotes 10% of its turnover to R&D and 5% to the industrialization of its products. 85% of turnover is exported.
Joining SKF Magnetic Mechatronics, you will join experts in power electronics, embedded electronics, software, materials engineering, mechanics, artificial intelligence, command control and many other disciplines. All in an international and multicultural environment with no less than 19 nationalities represented on the site.
Discover us on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if3ZDyamOXA
About us : www.skf.com/group/products/magnetic-bearings-systems
Attached to the Electronic Industrialization & Tooling Department, you are responsible, upstream of production, for the manufacturability of electronic boards and sub-assemblies according to the Quality, Costs, Deadlines aspects and ensure the maintenance of internal production documentation for these boards and sub-assemblies.
You support both the industrialization of new product ranges and disruptive technologies currently in development and the industrialization in the context of new customer needs for existing technologies (design review, choice of suppliers, production of industrial files, management obsolescence, derogations, etc.).
By joining us, you will play a key role in the industrialization of multi-physics systems for applications in harsh environments (pressure, vibration, humidity, EMC, etc.) including the best technologies currently available on the market.
On a daily basis, your mission revolves around the following activities:
You act as an interface between engineering and internal or subcontracted production:
– You participate in design reviews of electronic cards with engineering to ensure that industrial constraints are properly considered (DFM, DFP, DFT), and quantify the process cost.
– You ensure feedback from production (internal or EMS) to engineering
– You realize the key points of industrialization (POC/Simulation, test, …) for the mastery of new techno bricks
– You participate in FMEA
You create the industrial file:
– You create the industrial file, i.e., the detailed diagram of the manufacturing flows, the nomenclatures and the instruction sheets for the stages of manufacture of cards or sub-assemblies, and the requests for modification of files. As such, you are responsible for the process documentary deliverables.
You are the technical support for the processes and Test/Control equipment related to the manufacture of electronic boards (Soldering, Varnishing, Potting, AOI, SPI, ICT, X-Ray, etc.):
– You participate in the choice of suppliers, in particular by updating the mapping of the equipment of each EMS, as well as in process audits and support suppliers in bringing their process under control.
– You participate in problem solving (8D).
– You carry out a technological watch on the processes and technologies related to electronic cards.
– Engineer with a specialization in electronics (or equivalent experience), you have a proven experience in industrialization of electronic products, including knowledge and/or practical experience in power electronics
– You master the manufacturing processes of electronic boards and have good knowledge of the assembly and integration processes of electronic sub-assemblies (screwing, greasing, crimping, soldering, etc.)
– You are comfortable in writing technical reports and specifications, and with the use of quality tools (FMEA, risk analysis, experience plan, capabilities, etc.)
– Good basics in French with a will to learn is a prerequisite.
At SKF we are committed to creating a diverse environment, and we firmly believe that a diverse workforce is essential for our continued success. Therefore, we only focus on your experience, skills, and potential. Come as you are – just be yourself. #weareSKF
You will enjoy working here if you
– Like technical challenges and innovation! We build complete solutions that do not yet exist on the market, including cutting edges technologies in electronics, prototypes or on low volume, for very high demanding business all around the world.
– Get energy from collaborating with many stakeholders! As an expert, you will be at the crossroads of R&D, production (internal and subcontracted), sales, buyers, …, connecting with everyone within and without the organization.
– Enjoy sharing your knowledge with your interlocutors.
This is a permanent contract within SKF Magnetic Mechatronics.
The position is in Vernon, Normandy, France, where is the R&D team of SKF Magnetic Mechatronics. Vernon is located about 1 hour from Paris and Rouen, Normandy, by train or car.
If you are living somewhere else in EMEA, we are willing to pay a relocation package as well as French lessons. You will then have a very competitive salary and health insurance package supported by the company, more than 5 weeks of holidays per year, and many other benefits.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English before 28th of August.
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah