Global Assignment Consultant Jobs In Ajman | Sirva
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
This Is an Opportunity For A Candidate Fluent In Both English And German.Position Can Be Remote/Hybrid and Based In UK, Germany, Warsaw, France, Netherlands or Prague.Do you enjoy the challenge of working with a variety of customers all over the world? Do you pay great attention to detail and enjoy the challenge of reducing the stress involved with global relocation?This role is all about ensuring a smooth operation for our assignees by being diligent and organized to ensure an enjoyable and personable service.SIRVA is a great place to work that provides an environment that allows you to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally.
Benefits Of Working For SIRVA
- We are proud to support a flexible hybrid way of working supported by our Work from Home and Core Flex Hours policy – trust & communication Is key to this model and encourage all employees to discuss with their People leaders what works best for you.
- Being an international brand with a cross-regional structure your career opportunities could be endless! You can make colleagues, connections, and friendships the world over
A day in the life of a Global Assignment Consultant includes but is not limited to;
- The successful end to end execution of the relocation experience of our client assignees.
- You will host initial briefing calls and continued communication with them to ensure their relocation experience runs smoothly
- Handle a range of relocation needs dependent on client policy such as travel & accommodation booking, insurance needs & being the main point of contact.
- Ensuring database accuracy and communication of Information to clients, vendors, and colleagues
- Reconciling and authorizing invoices & billing needs to guarantee up to date cost management for both client and business.
- Showing understanding and empathy with customer and be both proactive and responsive to time sensitive situations
Ideal Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum 2 years of direct relocation experience OR 3 years of related customer service experience
- Knowledge of international assignment management and global business
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to function as part of a team while acting as a self-starter
- PC proficiency – Multiple systems to learn
- Good Knowledge of German Culture also a benefit
When you apply our talent team will reach out to book in an initial call with you. This call will enable you to ask any questions you may have and gain a better understanding of the role and SIRVA as a business. We will cover all requirements with you and ensure you have a clear picture of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah