IBM/FileNet Product Lead Jobs In Dubai | Dautom
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
- Lead multiple parallel projects associated with Enterprise Content Management, Process Automation, Digital Signature and Document Capture technologies using agile, waterfall or hybrid methodologies.
- Minimum 10+ years experience with IBM/FileNet, Case Manager, Lombardi, Kofax and DocuSign platforms.
- Deep understanding of the solution architecture and technical capabilities.
- Lead Business Process Reengineering exercise to gauge the readiness of the process for automation and its impact process performance metrics like an efficiency improvement or reducing cost.Prepare and develop roadmaps, detailed project plan, project scope and objectives.
- Follow PMO guidelines and process for successful implementation and delivery of projects.
- Lead the delivery of projects within scope, time and budget, thereby minimizing and mitigating project risks. Understand business and stakeholder requirements, define priorities and propose solutions (scope, dependencies, risks, budget, schedule etc.).
- Address root cause and seek continuous process improvements on various automated processes. Perform process evaluations, for extremely complex process by breaking them down into processes to the task level.
- Ensure project scope changes are reviewed and analyzed with the Change Control Board and devise contingency plans.
- Lead offshore and onsite teams and ensure operational activities of implemented automation projects and applications such as IBM FileNet, Kofax, IBM BAW, Digital Signatures solutions etc.,. are resolved within the defined SLAs.
- Engage with software engineering and other integration teams for technical discussions including integrations using REST/SOAP APIs and Google APIGEE Cloud APIs.
- Liaise with UI/UX designers, web & mobile developers for building wireframe and mockup screens on assigned projects.
- Engage with solution architects and developers throughout the project lifecycle for building business process solutions using technologies such as IBM Case Manager and IBM BPM Lombardi/IBM Business Automation Workflow.
- Manage relationships with corporate functions, centre of excellence, business units, internal resources and external vendors.
- Lead and mobilize resources both onshore/offshore and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and operations.
- Ensure complete project documentation is maintained for project governance, compliance and audit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to guide and influence stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science or a relevant subject.
- 10+ years in relevant technologies
- Development and Architectural Skills: Must have a strong understanding of software architecture and design patterns related to mobile app development.
- Analytical Skills: Must be able to analyze complex systems and develop appropriate blueprints to make it understandable and useable.
- Project Management Skills: Must be able to manage projects from requirements gathering from different businesses to production execution.
- Agile Skills: Must have a strong understanding of Agile development principles and tools. Be passionate about failing fast and constantly iterating.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Head Of Manpower Studies Section Jobs In Dubai | Dubai Careers
- Sales Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Black & Grey HR