International Payroll Analyst Jobs In Ajman | Consensys
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build onWorking with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About People And Talent
People and Talent support the entire ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team you’ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are designing and building the workplace of the future.
What You’ll Do
A Senior Payroll Analyst to join the international team operating globally across Europe regions. Currently in a rapid growth period, we are looking to expand our payroll to match the growing demand while providing an opportunity for a payroll enthusiast to join the company during exciting period of headcount expansion.As an EMEA Payroll Analyst you will be processing payroll data for multiple countries predominantly across European and Asia Pacific jurisdictions however will not be limited to these regions. You will bring previous exposure to EMEA and APAC Payroll to understand local legislation.
- Process payroll for countries across Europe and Asia Pacific
- Manage payroll vendors in Europe and Asia while adhering to contract and SLA
- Develop relationships with local authorities to understand local payroll and tax legislation
- Partner with internal stakeholders to upgrade employee experience
- Work closely with the HR team to deliver on any non-standard HR processes
- Provide process support for payroll in conjunction with the vendors.
- Participate in Joint Solution Design session with payroll outsource vendor and their payroll service providers assisting with the development of future state payroll outsource design
- Implementing new Payroll systems as part of Payroll transformation
- Key understanding of payroll data elements and Excel skills to build out data conversion workbooks
- Knowledge of processing equity transactions via payroll
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Solid experience in running EMEA and APAC payroll 4+ years
- Knowledge in local payroll and tax legislation
- Strong systems experience and advanced Excel skills including V-lookups and Pivot Tables.
- European language would be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Social Media Manager Jobs In Ajman | iPhone Photography School
- Commercial Account Executive Jobs In Ajman | Aiven