Duncan & Ross Consulting
ORACLE FUSION HCM PROJECT MANAGER Jobs In Dubai | Duncan & Ross Consulting
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
- An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
- Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
- Minimum 10+ years of Experience in Oracle Fusion HCM Modules
- Should have at least 4 Implementation Experience as a Project Manager.
- Must have a strong record of accomplishment of delivering Oracle Fusion HCM solutions, including extensive experience in the areas of business process analysis, requirement definition and solution design.
- Should have done to end to end implementation for two or more of the below modules.
- Fusion Time and Labor
- Fusion Payroll
- Fusion Absences
- Fusion Securities
- Fusion Core HR
- Fusion Talent Modules
- Recruit & Learn
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) product, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Strong functional knowledge of the system
- Experience leading a project team, including managing workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations
- Experience managing project financials, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure a exceptional project completion for the client
- Experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues, to continue to grow and develop your colleagues within the practice
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah