Overseas Business Development Executive Jobs In Sharjah | DFreight
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
We are seeking an experienced and motivated professional for the role of Overseas Business Development Executive in our rapidly expanding shipping business. The candidate will have a proven background in the shipping industry with a deep understanding of pricing, sales and agent management. This role will play a crucial part in forging new relationships with agents around the world, while actively managing daily meetings and acquiring inquiries from various sources.
- Global Networking: Establish and maintain relationships with agents globally, particularly those outside of the UAE and not having a branch in the UAE. The goal is to build a global network that enables us to serve our clients more effectively and growing the revenue by getting more shipment jobs.
- Meeting Coordination: Organize and attend daily meetings with international agents, ensuring effective communication and the establishment of strong business relations.
- Lead Generation: Proactively seek new business opportunities by acquiring inquiries from various sources like the Agent Networks and managing the follow-up processes to ensure a continuous stream of prospects.
- Rate Procurement: Obtain spot rates for quotations on a regular basis, ensuring competitive pricing and profitability for our shipping services. (this should come from pricing)
- KYC Compliance: Receive and review customer documents for KYC verification. Ensure that all customer information is accurately collected, verified, and maintained in compliance with legal and company requirements.
- Sales Strategies: Develop and implement strategic sales plans in consultation with the Commercial Manager in accordance with our business objectives, ensuring growth in revenue and market share.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, or a related field.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in the shipping industry, particularly with an emphasis on pricing and sales.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to connect and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of Global logistics and shipping regulations.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite and CRM software. Ability to travel overseas as needed for meetings and networking events
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah