The Cigna Group
Project Manager Jobs In Sharjah | The Cigna Group
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
The experienced inhouse Project Manager plays vital role in driving successful implementation of various projects within our company. Working within dynamic and rapidly changing industry, the individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee and deliver projects of various scale and complexity from small process enhancement to large scale program of market entry or M&A nature. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope that support organizational goals and contribute to the overall success of the company.The successful candidate will work directly with senior leadership teams and key subject matter experts to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget under the leadership of head of project management function.
Run projects through complete cycle from ideation to closure and benefit realization Full and holistic ownership of project delivery with business judgement, support and advice on how things could be delivered in a better way Perform other related duties as assigned for the benefit of the project and organization Be ready to multitask and juggle multiple projects at the same time Project Planning and Strategy:
- Collaborate with senior management to define project goals, objectives, and scope.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, budgets, resource requirements, and critical milestones.
- Identify potential risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate project barriers.
- Align project initiatives with overall business strategy and ensure alignment with regulatory standards and guidelines.
Project Execution And Monitoring
- Lead project teams consisting of subject matter experts from various departments.
- Effectively communicate project deliverables, expectations, and timelines to team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor and track project progress against established schedules, budgets, and quality standards.
- Proactively identify and address project roadblocks or issues to maintain project momentum.
- Deploy appropriate project management methodologies to ensure projects are delivered within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Foster positive relationships with internal stakeholders, including department heads, subject matter experts, and executives.
- Collaborate across different teams to ensure seamless project coordination and collaboration.
- Facilitate regular project update meetings and presentations for stakeholders, providing clear and concise information on project status, risks, and critical decisions.
- Address stakeholder concerns and ensure transparency throughout the project lifecycle.
Quality Assurance And Documentation
- Oversee project documentation (project plans, WBS, risk register, action tracker, regular reporting), ensuring it is accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible.
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks to ensure project outputs meet established standards and requirements.
- Facilitate post-project evaluations to capture lessons learned and identify areas for improvement in future projects.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
Analysis and support of the production of project proposals or business cases
Experience/Qualifications And Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Project Management, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a project manager, preferably within the healthcare or insurance industry.
- Experience with running M&A projects, running implementation and post-merger integration
- Professional certifications in project management (such as PMP or PRINCE2) are advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Jira, Azure Dev Ops
- Excellent leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and guide teams through challenging situations.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of creating user stories, features, epics, UAT support as and when needed
- Must be a self-starter who is able to plan and lead work sessions with little oversight
- Good knowledge and experience in Scaled Agile Framework and Agile overall
About Cigna Healthcare
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Sales Application engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Juma Al Majid
- Operations Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Fundamental Hospitality