Senior BIM Modeler – Bridges Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomises the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
The Bridges skill group sits within the Transportation Business (People & Places) and is committed to delivering major bridge schemes throughout the Middle East. We have an exciting opportunity to join a busy and expanding team of bridge engineers working on a number of high-profile projects, including long-span crossings, international bridges, architecturally led bridge designs, design and build schemes, and local authority commissions.
Due to an increased workload, we are seeking high-caliber professionals to contribute to delivering these innovative and exciting projects. We have a vacancy for a Senior BIM Modeler – Bridges, who is keen to gain exposure to large-scale design projects as well as work with some of the largest Clients in the Middle East.
The bridge team provides technical support for all major projects in the Middle East. The team closely connects with the global delivery center and has a good track record of delivering projects through work sharing. You will provide technical design inputs and manage elements of the delivery.
Working as a Senior BIM Modeler – Bridges, you will be monitoring and governing BIM across the programme, ensuring data and information developed by consultants and contractors are compliant with client requirements.
In addition, your duties will be to:
- Structural modelling, Bridges & Tunnels etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the BIM Protocol for the project.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are on board with the project goals and understand the BIM process and their role within it.
- Maintain quality control procedures to ensure that all models and datasets are accurate and that the level of information is fit for purpose.
- Record and monitor the shared data and relationships between models, for example, grids, levels, and shared project coordinates.
- Follow the mandated BIM Collaboration Procedures.
- Develop project-specific BIM Execution Plan.
- Coordinate the data modelling and management process.
- Liaise with the design team and client to ensure success.
- Participate in model review.
- Review of BIM models.
- Manage the workflow and delivery from remote centers.
- Develop the technical BIM/Revit ability of the bridge team using automation by Dynamo.
- Create and develop a ‘right-first time’ working philosophy.
- Ensure compliance with management and quality system at all levels.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a successful candidate you will have at least 10 years in a similar role with experience in bridge design and construction workflow / standards and be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge in BIM enabled environment.
- Experience in Revit-Structural & Autocad.
- Knowledge of Infraworks, AECOsim, Navisworks, Revizto would be a plus.
- Should be well versed in BIM 360/ACC environment.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is required.
- Rhino, Grasshopper & Dynamo experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with steel and concrete Structure modeling for roads, rail, and marine structures.
- Exposure to BIM Execution on a major construction programme operating in a consultant role will be essential.
- Excellent communication skills essential for client, interdisciplinary, and interoffice coordination.
- BIM – ISO 19650 requirements and documentation.
- Extraction of 2D drawings from 3D models.
- Guide designers in implementing BIM Standards and Procedures
- Familiarity with AASHTO, BS EN, ACI, AISC, and detailing standards.
- Flexibility to undertake short-term assignments in GCC countries would be preferred.
- A team player with an open and approachable nature who strives to help and inspire others within the team.
- Tenacity, drive, and determination.
- Progressing towards achieving membership/accreditation of an appropriate engineering council or body.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East is desirable.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we are committed to encouraging a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds impact our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we have gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You will uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what guides you, you will discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates Countrywide-Bur Dubai-AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International PartnershipJob Posting: Feb 22, 2023, 2:10:32 PMJob: EngineeringOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International Partnership Halcrow International Partnership, 7th floor, City Tower 2 Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, PO Box 360 2 Bur Dubai Capabilities: Aviation
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Data Entry Clerk / Entry level Jobs In Sharjah | BLEU GRANIT
- Entry level / Data Entry Specialist Jobs In Sharjah | BLEU GRANIT