Morgan Philips Group
Senior Business Developer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Morgan Philips Group
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
E.ON is one of the largest European operators of energy networks and energy infrastructure and a provider of innovative energy solutions for over 50 million customers. Around 72,000 employees are constantly working on building a CO2-free, digital energy world and giving our customers access to sustainable energy. To achieve this, we focus our actions on sustainability, digitalization and growth.Within the development of its international activities, E.ON´s subsidiary intends to set up in the United Arab Emirates in order to integrate the carbon market via the deployment of its exchange platform and the implementation of an efficient strategy for its expansion. E.ON´s subsidiary aims to deliver high integrity carbon credits at a price and volume that hard-to-abate sector with inherent large emissions volume can leverage as one of the decarbonization lever for their net-zero journeys.As part of the launch of this project, Morgan Philips Executive Search is the exclusive partner of E.ON SE in driving all stages of the process related to the setup of the organization in the United Arab Emirates.Morgan Philips Executive Search, the Headhunting Company, is assisting E.ON in the recruitment of a Senior Business Developer. The Senior Business Developer Trading will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s commercial strategy to achieve its growth objectives, including identifying and exploring new business opportunities. She/He will manage a high-performing business team (sourcing & sell side) to ensure that the company is meeting its objectives and delivering excellent customer service. The Senior Business Developer will maintain a deep understanding of carbon & climate market trends and evolving customer needs to ensure the company remains competitive and relevant.Finally, She/He will act as a key member of the leadership team, working closely with others collaborators to align sales and marketing objectives and drive overall business success.Close to the clients, She/he aims to support them in reaching the success of their project
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Developing and executing a short and long-term commercial strategy to achieve the company’s growth objectives.
- Identifying and exploring new business opportunities to develop and diversify the portfolio.
- Creating and developing relationships and discussions with potential external partners such as NGOs, investment funds, development agencies and private companies.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of carbon & climate market trends depending on all the policies evolutions.
- Active leading of all the commercial negotiations.
- Implementing of all processes, technical tools and methodologies to ensure the finalisation of projects (sourcing, project analysis, quantification, pricing, sales, etc.)
- Defining and follow-up of key performance indicators.
- Ensuring that the team is able to provide excellent customer service taking into account market and regulatory trends.
- Collaborating with the marketing to analyse and identify customer segments, create target lists, and launch campaigns.
- Working with the executive business team and our experts to create added-value proposals and services.
- Coordinating with other internal collaborators to align sales and marketing objectives while maintaining complete control of all processes (internal & external).
- Ensuring a regular reporting to major management stakeholders.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in environmental sciences, energy, climate or similar.
- Candidates with a second degree in Business are significant.
- +8 years of experience as Business developer in the carbon market or climate impact project. Proven experience as a sales team leader.
- Experience in trading carbon and/or green certificates (GOO’s, I-REC’s, ROCs, Carbon Offsets, Carbon Allowances, etc.). Good understanding of compliance and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of companies’ best practices related to climate strategies (the Science Based Targets for Nature, Task Force on Nature Related Financial Disclosure (TNFD) and Net Zero pledges).
- Possessing strong business and commercial acumen, as well as critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent team management and communication skills. Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize action, with a strong focus on achieving results, a self-starting attitude, and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to think out of the box. Result and business-oriented profile with a strong interpersonal approach
- Fluent in English, any extra languages are an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah