Senior Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Petrofac
About the job
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs, planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
- Candidate is able to identify the scope for offshore T&I of platforms, and able to plan them according to required milestones of the project. Also, will be responsible for planning the campaigns and preparing required material and tools.
- Candidate is responsible for the management of all T&I subcontractors during engineering and preparations until installation of the project and the As-built preparations.
- Ensure that the Project HSSE Plan adequately covers the T&I activities and are compliant.
- Enforce effective implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned sectional activity so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other HSE procedures in all T&I activities.
- Initiate early technical discussions with the T&I subcontractor on the interfaces with Petrofac’s design team and fabrication yard to ensure early inputs.
- Assist, witness and, follow up at fabrication yard for installation of procured aids and free-issued material by T&I subcontractor (e.g., rigging gears, positioning system, etc.).
- Prepare and develop installation procedures, method statement, technical query as per client’s requirement.
- Arrange, attend, and prepare MOM for the meetings with Clients, T&I Contractors, and vendors.
- Provide Project Management guidance to T&I Contractor to efficiently control his transport and installation activities (from engineering till installation) and ensure proper coordination is made within involved Contractor’s entities (engineering, vendors, quality…) and various subcontractors.
- Keep management regularly and properly informed on T&I cost and schedule with forecast for the Project completion through an efficient reporting system.
- Ensure consistence and correct interfacing with other areas during the various phase of EPC detailed design, procurement, fabrication, installation and animate dedicated transverse coordination between them as required to ensure all requirements for T&I activities are complied with (especially between jacket and topsides campaigns).
- Interface with fabrication yard(s) and T&I Contractor for the load-out of piles, jackets, decks, helidecks, bridges and various appurtenances, in close cooperation with MWS.
- Anticipate the offshore activities and ensure Contractor starts in due time preparation of the critical offshore activities (fleet mobilization, load-outs, offshore installation…).
- In case of drift in schedule, liaise with the T&I Manager and other team involved (engineering, construction, commissioning) to study remedial actions.
- Assist T&I Manager to compile dossier and make presentation to obtain all necessary internal (validation committees like review gates) and external (Shareholders) approvals for Project contract awards.
- Ensure timely finalization of T&I contractual documents and contract awards for EPC.
- Manage Detail Engineering and T&I Works progress including follow-up of engineering and vendor documentation reviews to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications. Corporate standard and HSE regulation, international codes and classification society rules.
- Promote value engineering with FEED Engineer in the Platform design with objective to reduce Project capital expenditures.
- Ensure, in collaboration with the T&I Manager and the Engineering Manager that T&I engineering deliverables produced by EPC contractors are properly assigned to and reviewed by appropriately qualified Project personnel within the specified time period.
- Ensure EPC contract management with regards to all technical, commercial and contractual issues arising during T&I Package execution and liaise with the T&I Manager on regular basis on those matters.
- Supervision of all T&I activities during execution to witness the entire installation operations and directly deal with the MWS and Client representatives, prepare MOCs, attend Go No-Go meetings, get COAs from MWS, etc.
- Follow up with T&I contractors to ensure submission of the As-installed documents on time.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Minimum 5 years of offshore T&I experience, preferably in renewable – Offshore Sub Stations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering.
- Valid North Sea offshore travel fitness medical and BOSIET (offshore survival training).
- Experience of offshore project during construction phase at yard is a plus.
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is a plus.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural and harsh environment.
- Must be comfortable to travel offshore during the project execution and installation period.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Project SCM Manager Jobs In Sharjah | Subsea7
- Revenue Optimization Executive Jobs In Sharjah | Air Arabia