Senior Motion Graphic Designer Jobs In Sharjah | Agoda
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
About Agoda Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
A bit about the Brand team:
Agoda’s Brand team is a diverse team of strategists, brand managers, media planners, project managers, visual designers, and creatives. We are master collaborators who help shape and protect what consumers, business partners, and even our employees see, hear, and feel about Agoda to generate trust, desire, and long-term loyalty. We act as an internal agency, driving development for the full spectrum of Agoda’s marketing collateral, including event and trade show materials, office redesigns, and branded merchandise. We also work very closely with creative, media, and research agencies around the world to execute compelling advertising campaigns across a wide variety of touch points, such as TV, Out of Home, Influencer Campaigns, and Social Media. As guardians of the Agoda brand, our team excels at leveraging data and consumer insights to set our value proposition and give us a recognizable identity.We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Brand team. As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and delivering visually stunning and engaging video ads and motion graphics for various multimedia projects. You will be using industry-standard video and motion graphic software and AI tools to automate the process as part of working efficiently.Learn about our 2019 rebrand here: https://careersatagoda.com/blog/introducing-agoda-new-brand-identity-tagline-logo-agojis/In this role you will:
- Drive creative development for Agoda’s marketing collateral, display video ads, Global brand campaigns, promotional campaigns, PR, internal communications, and more.
- Use visual-design software and AI tools to develop, refine animations, video edits, layouts, and graphics for use across various touchpoints.
- Contribute to all stages of creative development, from ideation and storyboarding to animation/video production and final delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into visually compelling designs that align with the project objectives and brand guidelines.
- Brainstorm new video concepts/ideas, layouts, and graphics with an internal design team.
- Pitch/present ideas to managers and/or key stakeholders
- Assist in the development and maintenance of design assets, templates, and libraries to streamline the motion graphics production process.
- Stay up to date and receive training on design application changes and industry developments.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Motion Designer or similar role.
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant qualification.
- Portfolio highlighting related works (e.g., video editing, animation, and motion graphic projects).
- Proficient with industry-standard design and video editing tools (e.g., After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma)
- Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for different video formats.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale with different stakeholders and build good working relationships.
- Knowledge of video editing and post-production techniques.
- Familiarity with sound design and audio editing.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and composition.
- Strong knowledge of motion graphics techniques, including keyframing, animation, and visual effects.
- Experience in utilizing and optimizing AI tools for scalability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in English.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah