Senior Software Engineer Jobs In Ajman | CodeMonk
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
We have a bold new vision for the future of work:
The creation of a truly borderless community of tech professionals — that goes beyond current emerging technologies, smart processes and our new ways of working from wherever we perform best.
We want to go further, towards a way of working that builds better through self- sufficient teams that are diversified and decentralized. And, by giving companies access to a truly global talent pool, we’re fulfilling our vision by allowing them to be agile and adaptive in a way that traditional office work can’t keep up with.
The CodeMonk platform is a watershed moment in redefining employer/employee working relationships. Now employers are able to assemble agile tech teams consisting of the best global talent faster and at a much lower premium. Meanwhile, employees are empowered by better pay, challenging projects, increased work flexibly and a more promising career development path.
Our vision is for a global shift in the remote working paradigm to achieve real equity — where success is shared and benefits everyone.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary as per your country of domicile.
- We are remote first company and this role will be on fully-remote basis.
- Flexible working where you are measured based on your outcomes achieved and not hours wasted.
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment with globally distributedteam.
- The opportunity to further your career with a company that strongly believes in organic growth.
- 30 days Paid Time Off
- Complete pay without deduction of taxes
- Exclusive NFTs
- Digital Wallet
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah