Senior Terrestrial Ecologist Jobs In Dubai | Jacobs
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomises the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
The Middle East is undergoing a significant transformation to support wellbeing, land regeneration and climate action while also driving infrastructure efficiency and economic diversification.
Jacobs is actively partnering with our clients to deliver support this change through strategic advisory, city and regional scale land planning, environmental planning and assessment and digital delivery. As a key member of the Jacobs Environmental Services Market, your role will be to:
- Support technical inputs or lead technical delivery of Jacobs projects (e.g. specialist studies, EIAs, Management Plans, urban plans, strategic reporting).
- Collaborate with or manage local and global experts or suppliers to ensure Jacobs best provides best practice solutions to our clients.
- Prepare and deliver high quality reports and presentations to clients technical and senior leadership in line with Jacobs quality process.
- Understand and promote Jacobs solutions and technologies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Travel, when required within region to attend client or team workshops, presentations or conduct site reconnaissance.
- The role will be predominantly office based, but periodic field assignments may be required.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Have a at a minimum an undergraduate degree (post graduate level preferred) in the field of Environmental Sciences, Environmental Management, Sustainability, or Urban Planning.
- Have a keen focus on identifying and utilizing cutting edge technical solutions to help solve our client’s biggest challenges surrounding human health, livability and climate action.
- Have strong organization skills. Technical writing and communication skills in English are essential and Arabic is highly regarded.
- Have demonstratable commitment to continuous development and active engagement in professional networks (IEMA or equivalent chartered status is preferred), company communities of practice groups or similar.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates Countrywide-Bur Dubai-AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International PartnershipTravel: Yes, 10 % of the TimeJob Posting: Jan 19, 2023, 8:43:22 AMJob: EnvironmentalOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: AE Bur Dubai – Halcrow International Partnership Halcrow International Partnership, 7th floor, City Tower 2 Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Center 1, PO Box 360 2 Bur Dubai Capabilities: Environmental Planning
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah