SearchPlus HR Dubai
Specialist/Consultant Neonatologist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | SearchPlus HR Dubai
We are looking for a dedicated, caring neonatologist to provide medical care for premature and critically ill newborn infants. The neonatologist will work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, along with pediatricians and dieticians, to ensure newborns receive the nutrition and treatment necessary for growth and healing. You will work with premature infants and infants born with serious illnesses, diseases contracted after birth, low birth weight, and congenital malformations.
- A medical degree in neonatology and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship.
- A license and certification to practice neonatology.
- A willingness to work long hours and remain on-call for emergency situations.
- The ability to work under pressure and stress.
- Strong communication skills and patience and empathy towards patients and their families.
- Strong dedication and motivation for helping newborn infants.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- .net developer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | techcarrot
- Respiratory Medicine Specialist/Consultant Jobs In Abu Dhabi | SearchPlus HR Dubai