UAE National Guest Relations Officer Jobs In Ajman | Al-Futtaim
For More Jobs: Click Here
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 155432
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- To provide full support to all customers visiting Al Futtaim Motors. To be the first point of contact to welcome and identify customers’ needs.
What you will do:
- Ensure customers are given the worlds warmest welcome when entering the branch. To guarantee 100% Score in the performance indicators.
- Establish the reason for customer visit and direct to appropriate department ensuring the customer’s needs have been met.
- Responsible to ensure all customers with appointments are directed to correct executive. The aim is to give a smooth transition from entering the branch to introduction to sales executive in turn making sure the customer receives a professional service.
- Ensure all customers receive a warm send off on exiting the branch. The aim is to make our customer feel acknowledged and to show that we care.
Required skills to be successful:
- English skills
- Computer skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
About the team:
- Working in a fast-paced environment and reporting to the Branch Sales Manager.
What equips you for the role:
- 1-year customer service experience or experience in a customer facing role.
- High School
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information:
- Reports to: Branch Sales Manager
- Band: E
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Manager Jobs In Ajman | LuxuryMarketing Service
- Reverse Engineer Jobs In Ajman | Check Point Software Technologies Ltd