Valuations & Economics Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai | PwC
About the job
Our growing Valuations team is seeking a Senior Manager to help us drive success in the UAE and broader Middle East market. As the regional market continues to expand, the opportunity for individual and team exposure is tremendous. We are looking for a driven candidate with a passion for Valuations and the ability to lead and manage a winning team. The Middle East has been witnessing unprecedented growth in the M&A market, IPO listings as well as transaction volumes in line with the regional government’s ambitious growth targets.
- 8+ years of professional experience with a focus on Valuations for Deals and Financial Reporting.
- Undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree) or equivalent as a minimum educational requirement
- CFA, qualified ACA or ACCA equivalent designations are preferred.
- Prior exposure to and knowledge of external research databases (e.g., S&P Capital IQ) in quantifying assumptions for the use in valuation models and for general market research.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (prior exposure to or experience in financial modeling).
- Although you would be based in the UAE, a degree of flexibility in traveling between regional offices may be required as part of the role.
- Advanced skills in analytical tools are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit informer.pk.
Checkout Jobs at,
|» Jobs in Dubai
|» Jobs in Sharjah
|» Jobs in Abu-Dhabi
|» Jobs in Ajman
|» Jobs in Al-Ain
|» Jobs in Fujairah
|» Jobs in Umm-al-Quwain
|» Jobs in Ras-al-Khaimah
- Senior Product Manager Jobs In Dubai | Quick Hire
- Oracle HRMS Techno-functional consultant Jobs In Dubai | VAM Systems